Friday 23 April 2010

Hellooo!

So, to make it easier to stay in touch with everyone and let you know what I'm getting up to I've decided to set up this blog. Will try to email and facebook as well! I should (hopefully) be able to post pictures of stuff I've done and let you know what I'm going to do... so the mother can say 'Driving the road of death? Riding on a wild lama? I DON'T THINK SO!' And then I can do them anyway and she has to take a 24 hour journey to attempt to stop me. HA!

My new flight is the 28th April, which means I'll be coming back a little bit later in July so will see you all then if I don't see you beforehand!

A x

1 comment:

  1. The Mother speaking. Be aware! 24 hours away is not as far as you think. Especially if I borrow Grandma Bubbles' broomstick and fly!
    PS Do lamas wear pjamas?

    ReplyDelete